ACC Conference Championship Tickets | Bank of America Stadium Hotels
Whether you are planning a visit to the ACC Conference Championship Game, heading out on the road to watch the ACC Conference Championship Game, or just want to do some sightseeing in the Charlotte area, your CFB | ACC Conference Championship Tickets | Hotels near Bank of American travel guide has everything you need right here!
We hope that you will find using sportstrips.com a great resource for all of your sports traveling needs. Early bird rates and discounts apply when booking your event tickets, flights, hotels, and rental cars, so book as early as possible. Book and Build your customized trip today for a remarkable price!
See It Live!
ACC Conference Championship
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Charlotte now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make Charlotte restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your ACC Conference Championship Game. OpenTable to make your reservations today!
Tailgating Policies and Times
Tailgating offers a special time for reunions of family, friends and alumni. UCF is pleased to host these gatherings and also to welcome all of our guests to campus. In order to ensure that everyone has a safe and memorable game day experience, UCF expects all fans to celebrate responsibly and adhere to the following rules while on campus. Failure to abide by these rules may, among other consequences, result in removal from campus, loss of season-ticket privileges, student disciplinary action or arrest.
All fans are expected to be respectful to university property and all of the fans around them. Drunkenness, vandalism, obscene or harassing behavior and violence (or threats of violence) will not be tolerated and should be reported to the nearest law enforcement official.
Controlled substances: The unlawful possession, distribution or use of any drug or controlled substance is prohibited on the UCF campus. Violators of this policy shall be subject to the full measure of state and federal laws, city and county ordinances and university disciplinary action.
The following activities are prohibited at all times:
(1) Any rapid, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
(2) Drinking contests or games or any other activities that involve the rapid and/or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages
All fans and tailgating participants are expected to clean up their trash. Trash receptacles and recycling containers are provided throughout the campus.
• No tow-behind trailers longer than 10 feet allowed in non-RV parking lots. In addition, all vehicles and other tailgating items must fit within allotted parking space. Trailer, tents, etc. may not protrude into adjacent parking spaces.
• Propane cooking grills are highly recommended for tailgating. If using charcoal, carefully dispose of hot coals in designated barrels. All open flame cooking appliances must be a minimum of 10 feet away from any building, structure or overhang.
• Portable generators (1500 watts or less) are authorized in designated surface parking lots and tailgating areas.
• Personal tents/canopies must be 10 feet x 10 feet or smaller and are only allowed directly behind the tailgating spot being used. Tents/canopies may not be set up in an adjacent tailgating spot.
• Couches and indoor furniture are not permitted outdoors.
• Kegs, glass containers and beer funnels are not authorized on campus.
• No live bands; excessively loud, amplified sound systems; DJ equipment; and turntables are allowed on campus.
• Sidewalks must be kept clear of tents,grills, furniture, speakersand other tailgating itemsat all times. For the safety of fans, power or extension cords cannot run acrosssidewalks.
• Animals, except for service animals, are not allowed on campus on game day. Anyone who brings an animal that is not a service animal will be asked to take it home.
With almost 29 years of experience, we’ve probably served somebody with your needs before and would like to do the same for you.
Wherever you’re headed in the Charlotte Area, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with friendly local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go. After the ride, simply pay through your phone.
Whether you’re headed to work, CLT, or out on the town, Uber connects you with a reliable ride in minutes. One tap and a car comes directly to you. Your driver knows exactly where to go. And payment is completely cashless.
SilverFox Limos has become the preferred service in Charlotte for those individuals and companies that require an upper level amenity and attention to detail in their Town Car, SUV, Mini Bus and Limousine Service. SilverFox Limos has been providing corporate, social, group and party transportation throughout the Carolinas. It’s owner James Weymann has been in the Charlotte transportation business since 1990 as both a driver and owner and has grown to be one of the top 3 small operators in the country voted by LCT Magazine in 2012.
Queen City Party Charters
Are you looking for transportation for your best friends bachelorette party? Or maybe you are planning a girls night to the next concert held out at PNC. Either way Queen City Party Charters is your number one choice for your next outing. Our party buses are fully equipped with music, lighting, and drinks to make getting to and from your next event just another part of the party! Let us host your next girls night out or birthday party today! We promise you will not be disappointed
Rose Chauffeured Transportation
“We stake our reputation on the legendary service and unforgettable experiences we provide to our customers through professionally trained chauffeurs, attentive and personable customer service, attention to detail for each trip and our immaculate fleet of vehicles.”
I-85 from the South – Look for signs to exit at either Billy Graham Parkway, Freedom Drive, Brookshire Freeway (I-277 East) or I-77 South.
I-85 from the North – Look for signs to exit at either Sugar Creek Road, Graham Street, Statesville Avenue or I-77 South.
I-77 from the South – Look for signs to exit at either John Belk Freeway (I-277) or Trade Street.
I-77 from the North – Look for signs to exit at either Brookshire Freeway (I-277 East), Fifth Street, Trade Street, Morehead Street or John Belk Freeway (I-277).
Wilkinson Boulevard (US 74) from the West – Follow signs for John Belk Freeway (I-277) and exit at either Carson Boulevard, College Street, South Boulevard or Brevard Street.
Independence Boulevard (US 74) from the East – Follow signs for John Belk Freeway (I-277) and exit at either Sixth Street, Fourth Street, Stonewall Street or South Boulevard.
Brookshire Freeway (I-277) from the West – Look for signs to exit at either I-77 South, Graham Street, Church Street or Brevard Street.
NC 49/US 29 from the Northeast – Follow Tryon Street to Church Street.
Airport – Follow Josh Birmingham Parkway 1.5 miles to Billy Graham Parkway South. Proceed on Billy Graham to I-77 North. Look for signs to exit at either John Belk Freeway (I-277) or Trade Street.
Search. Click. Enjoy!
Sports Trips has up to the minute ACC Conference Championship Game Ticket and Travel Information. Start planning your trip Today!