ACC Football Championship Tickets & Hotels
ACC Football Championship Tickets | ACC Football Championship Packages | Preferred Bank of America Stadium Hotels | Hospitality & Suites
Bank of America Stadium
Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Wake Demon Deacons
Top 15 best hotels near to ACC Conference Championship – Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC by Sports Trips
- 0.2 mile Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown
- 0.3 mile Stay Alfred on Graham Street
- 0.3 mile Uptown Two Bedroom Apartment
- 0.3 mile Deluxe One Bed Apartment near South End/Uptown
- 0.3 mile Stay Alfred on Morehead
- 0.3 mile Kimpton Tryon Park Hotel
- 0.4 mile Courtyard Charlotte City Center
- 0.4 mile The Westin Charlotte
- 0.5 mile South End One Bedroom Apartment
- 0.5 mile Omni Charlotte Hotel
- 0.5 mile Hilton Charlotte Center City
- 0.5 mile South End Two Bedroom Apartment
- 0.5 mile LEAGUE 704 ///South End
- 0.6 mile The Ivey’s Hotel
- 0.6 mile AC Hotel by Marriott Charlotte City Center
Bank of America Stadium is located in Charlotte, NC. It is the home of the ACC Conference Championship. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to ACC Conference Championship, offering you the best rates on Bank of America Stadium hotels accommodation.
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Charlotte now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make Charlotte restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your ACC Conference Championship Game. OpenTable to make your reservations today!
ACC Conference Championship Tailgating
Tailgating Policies and Times
Tailgating offers a special time for reunions of family, friends and alumni. UCF is pleased to host these gatherings and also to welcome all of our guests to campus. In order to ensure that everyone has a safe and memorable game day experience, UCF expects all fans to celebrate responsibly and adhere to the following rules while on campus. Failure to abide by these rules may, among other consequences, result in removal from campus, loss of season-ticket privileges, student disciplinary action or arrest.
All fans are expected to be respectful to university property and all of the fans around them. Drunkenness, vandalism, obscene or harassing behavior and violence (or threats of violence) will not be tolerated and should be reported to the nearest law enforcement official.
Controlled substances: The unlawful possession, distribution or use of any drug or controlled substance is prohibited on the UCF campus. Violators of this policy shall be subject to the full measure of state and federal laws, city and county ordinances and university disciplinary action.
The following activities are prohibited at all times:
(1) Any rapid, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
(2) Drinking contests or games or any other activities that involve the rapid and/or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages
All fans and tailgating participants are expected to clean up their trash. Trash receptacles and recycling containers are provided throughout the campus.
• No tow-behind trailers longer than 10 feet allowed in non-RV parking lots. In addition, all vehicles and other tailgating items must fit within allotted parking space. Trailer, tents, etc. may not protrude into adjacent parking spaces.
• Propane cooking grills are highly recommended for tailgating. If using charcoal, carefully dispose of hot coals in designated barrels. All open flame cooking appliances must be a minimum of 10 feet away from any building, structure or overhang.
• Portable generators (1500 watts or less) are authorized in designated surface parking lots and tailgating areas.
• Personal tents/canopies must be 10 feet x 10 feet or smaller and are only allowed directly behind the tailgating spot being used. Tents/canopies may not be set up in an adjacent tailgating spot.
• Couches and indoor furniture are not permitted outdoors.
• Kegs, glass containers and beer funnels are not authorized on campus.
• No live bands; excessively loud, amplified sound systems; DJ equipment; and turntables are allowed on campus.
• Sidewalks must be kept clear of tents,grills, furniture, speakersand other tailgating itemsat all times. For the safety of fans, power or extension cords cannot run acrosssidewalks.
• Animals, except for service animals, are not allowed on campus on game day. Anyone who brings an animal that is not a service animal will be asked to take it home.
Need a lyft? Use lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in lyft.com
The uber app connects you with a reliable ride — from low-cost to premium — in minutes. One tap and a car comes directly to you. Your driver knows exactly where to go. And payment is completely cashless.
Charlotte Taxi service for your local and log distance Taxi cab ride. Serving 24 hrs Taxi to Airport. Feel free to call any time whenever you need Taxicab to pickup and drop off door to door available. Our drivers are well trained, experienced, knowledgeable and professional and provide door-to-door transfer service in a manner that is secure and reliable taxi in Charlotte serve the 7 county Charlotte Metro area.
Comfort Limousine in Charlotte, NC offers the best in Charlotte limo service as well as any other destination in the surrounding area. The low, affordable prices combine with the comfort and services provided by what many consider to be the best in the region. If you are looking for the best Charlotte limo or Charlotte airport limo service in the greater Charlotte area, then go no further than Comfort Limousine, the name in Charlotte limousine service and corporate transportation.Since the company has multiple fleets, there will be assurance that our entire passenger would be provided with a car of their choice. 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, Charlotte limo is always here for you.
Charlotte Charter Bus Company is here to make your next group travel experience around the city as easy as possible. Travel in ultimate comfort and efficiency during your next planned group trip to or around Charlotte and the surrounding area. Call us 24/7 at 704-302-1258 to reserve a sleek and modern charter bus or minibus to accommodate your group.
Queen City Party Charters is happy to bring elite transportation services to the city of Charlotte. With so many exciting happening yearly, we want to make sure you have the transportation needed to arrive in style and ready to party responsibly for all of them. We provide party bus rentals, vintage wedding getaway cars, black car services and limousine transportation to and from any event. We provide transportation solutions for everything from brewery tours to wedding venues and prom. No particular destination in mind? No problem! Call us for chauffeured transportation in Charlotte and Concord, NC for the ultimate night on the town experience with your friends or co-workers in one of our many party bus rental options.
Bank of America Stadium Directions
I-85 from the South – Look for signs to exit at either Billy Graham Parkway, Freedom Drive, Brookshire Freeway (I-277 East) or I-77 South.
I-85 from the North – Look for signs to exit at either Sugar Creek Road, Graham Street, Statesville Avenue or I-77 South.
I-77 from the South – Look for signs to exit at either John Belk Freeway (I-277) or Trade Street.
I-77 from the North – Look for signs to exit at either Brookshire Freeway (I-277 East), Fifth Street, Trade Street, Morehead Street or John Belk Freeway (I-277).
Wilkinson Boulevard (US 74) from the West – Follow signs for John Belk Freeway (I-277) and exit at either Carson Boulevard, College Street, South Boulevard or Brevard Street.
Independence Boulevard (US 74) from the East – Follow signs for John Belk Freeway (I-277) and exit at either Sixth Street, Fourth Street, Stonewall Street or South Boulevard.
Brookshire Freeway (I-277) from the West – Look for signs to exit at either I-77 South, Graham Street, Church Street or Brevard Street.
NC 49/US 29 from the Northeast – Follow Tryon Street to Church Street.
Airport – Follow Josh Birmingham Parkway 1.5 miles to Billy Graham Parkway South. Proceed on Billy Graham to I-77 North. Look for signs to exit at either John Belk Freeway (I-277) or Trade Street.
NCAA Football Conference Championship Hotels
ACC Conference Championship Preferred Road Game Hotels
Tickets. Hotels. Travel…Simplified
Sports Trips has up to the minute ACC Conference Championship Game Ticket and Travel Information. Start planning your trip Today!