Whether you are planning a visit to Akron University, heading out on the road to watch your Zips play that big away game, or just want to do some sightseeing in the Akron area, your CFB | Akron Zips Tickets | Travel Packages | Hotels Near Stadium, has everything you need right here!
We hope that you will find using sportstrips.com a great resource for all of your sports traveling needs. Early bird rates and discounts apply when booking your event tickets, flights, hotels, and rental cars, so book as early as possible. Book and Build your customized trip today for a remarkable price! See It Live!
Let’s Go…. Zips!!
Top 15 hotels Closest to Akron Zips – InfoCision Stadium in Akron, OH by Sports Trips
- 1.2 mile Courtyard By Marriott Akron Downtown
- 3.7 mile Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Cuyahoga Falls, Oh
- 4.1 mile Econo Lodge
- 4.4 mile Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
- 5.6 mile Econo Lodge Akron
- 5.7 mile Red Roof Inn Akron
- 6.1 mile Hampton Inn Akron-South, Oh
- 6.5 mile Economy Inn Cuyahoga Falls
- 6.6 mile Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Akron South
- 6.8 mile DoubleTree Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
- 6.9 mile Hilton Akron/Fairlawn
- 7.5 mile Home2 Suites By Hilton Stow
- 7.6 mile Courtyard By Marriott Akron Stow
- 7.7 mile Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Akron Stow
- 7.7 mile Hampton Inn Stow, Oh
- 7.8 mile Staybridge Suites Akron – Stow – Cuyahoga Falls
InfoCision Stadium is located in Akron, OH. It is the home of the Akron Zips. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to Akron Zips, offering you the best rates on InfoCision Stadium hotels.
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Akron now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make Akron restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your Zips Game Day weekend.
The following are the tailgating guidelines applicable to The University of Akron football games played at InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field. These guidelines are relevant to University owned surface lots, parking decks and campus owned green space designated for tailgating. The University of Akron tailgating policy is designed to ensure:
The comfort and enjoyment of game day patrons.
The safety, security and well-being of all people associated with game day activities.
The safeguarding and preservation of all public property under the management of the University.
All guests on campus are required to comply with applicable University and State of Ohio laws and regulations.
Possession and consumption of alcohol on the property of The University of Akron, including its buildings, facilities, grounds and parking areas is subject to the laws and regulations of the State of Ohio, including those laws prohibiting “open containers” of alcohol in public places. Alcohol legally may be sold and consumed only within those University buildings, facilities, grounds and parking areas that have permanent or temporary alcohol permits issued by the Ohio Division of Liquor Control. The University lacks the lawful authority to grant permission for alcohol to be brought onto University property, or to be served or consumed within a campus tailgate area, except at those University premises that are permanently licensed to serve alcohol or those events for which a temporary alcohol permit is obtained from the Ohio Division of Liquor Control. Police entities will patrol these areas and enforce all applicable laws.
Overnight parking, including recreational vehicles, is not permitted in any University parking lot. Residential student parking lots will maintain the current overnight University parking policy.
Campus parking lots will open four (4) hours prior to each game for tailgating. Time is subject to change based on day and time of game.
Tailgating activities will not be permitted on campus property once the football game begins. Guests will be required to either enter the stadium or vacate the tailgating area.
Tailgating activities will be permitted for up to two (2) hours following the conclusion of each football game.
Vehicle and related tailgating activities can occupy no more than one (1) parking space and must not interfere with traffic lanes and vehicular or pedestrian movement.
Saving spaces for other vehicles is not permitted.
Glass bottles or containers are prohibited in University lots.
10. The unauthorized distribution or sale of merchandise, food or beverages is prohibited.
11. The use of small grills (two feet in diameter or less) will only be permitted in the surface parking areas. Grills may use propane only (No Charcoal) and be a minimum of two feet above the parking surface. Grills are prohibited in the parking decks.
12. Ball playing, Frisbee tossing and like yard games are permitted only on green space.
13. Tents larger than 10’x10’ are not allowed in tailgating areas. The use and location of larger tents must be approved by the University prior to the day of game and may require special permits.
14. Tents or other raised structures cannot be secured directly into the ground or pavement.
15. All tents, fixtures and furniture must be dismantled and secured when not attended.
16. Outside caterers are prohibited without prior application and approval from University Dining Services.
17. Guests are required to bag and dispose of all trash and recyclable products.
18. Portable rest rooms will be available adjacent to tailgating areas on game day.
19. University buildings and restrooms are available per each building’s game day guidelines.
20. The University of Akron reserves the right to restrict tailgating at their discretion due to game time, weather conditions, etc.
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a Lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in Lift.com
is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Go Uber
Blacklane offers you an innovative way to book professional, consistent and reliable ground transportation, via website or smartphone app, around the clock at transparent and competitive rates significantly below traditional limousine and chauffeur services. Blacklane does not provide its own vehicles but rather aggregates the spare capacities of local partners…Your professional driver!
Limo.com allows you to book a limousine service and party buses throughout the United States for Sports, weddings, proms, corporate outings, and more. When booking a party bus rental or limousine rental check the rates, availability, and all vehicle options right on the website. Booking a limousine or party bus has become a lot easier to do without having to hunt for the best available price. Provide the information needed to book a limo or party bus in your area and find results in minutes with a variety of different prices.
Limo.com is a nationwide marketplace where independently owned limousine and party bus companies compete for your business. No matter what the size of your travel group or the destination. Limo.com arranges straightforward access to the best limousine service with the ideal vehicle for each and every trip. If you are traveling with a larger than average group a party bus rental can suit your needs.
Charter Bus Rental
How do we have such a large library of limos and party bus rentals across the country? works with thousands of companies in your area to provide you with the best available option. Book a bus service to a wedding, corporate event, airport transfer, anniversary, or night on the town with one of our many affiliates that work with us. Do not spend your time searching online for a charter bus service, you will find what you are looking for in our network and at a price that can fit your travel needs.
From I-77 South, take exit 22A (Main Street / Downtown) and continue straight on South Street past Main Street.
Turn left at the second light (Broadway Street) and continue ahead to Exchange Street.
For single game parking lots:
Continue ahead on Broadway Street and turn right onto University Avenue.
Single game parking lots will be found on west campus adjacent to E.J. Thomas Hall / Wolf Ledges Parkway.
For credentialed lots # 6 and # 73:
Turn right onto Exchange Street and continue ahead toward InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field.
Lot #6 will be left on Brown/Union Street – Lot #73 will be right on Brown/Union Street.
For all other credentialed lots and east campus single game parking lots:
Turn right onto Exchange Street and continue ahead toward InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field.
NOTE – You will NOT be able to turn north onto Spicer Street from Exchange Street.
Continue ahead on Exchange Street underneath Route 8 and turn left onto Fountain Street.
Continue ahead on Fountain Street and turn left onto Carroll Street.
Continue ahead to the check point near the corner of Carroll Street and Spicer Street.
The East Campus Parking Deck (Lot #1) is located immediately to your right.
College Football National Championship Tickets | Travel Packages