Kidd Brewer Stadium
Top 15 hotels Closest to Appalachian State Mountaineers – Kidd Brewer Stadium in Boone, NC by Sports Trips
Kidd Brewer Stadium is located in Boone, NC. It is the home of the Appalachian State Mountaineers. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to Appalachian State Mountaineers, offering you the best rates on Preferred Kidd Brewer Stadium hotels.
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Boone now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make Boone restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your Mountaineers Game Day weekend. OpenTable to make your reservations today!
TAILGATE ZONES AND INFORMATION
OFFICIAL TAILGATING POLICIES, INCLUDING INFORMATION REGARDING CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
DUCK POND FIELD*
• Exclusive home for tailgating for Appalachian State student clubs and organizations
• ALL student organizations are eligible to register for a tailgate spot by contacting the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership or by filling out the online REGISTRATION form.
• Student Tailgate area opens at Noon each gameday. Organizations must follow all posted tailgate regulations when setting up and tearing down tailgate areas.
• Office of Student Programs presents a DJ each week, playing a variety of music to help set the gameday atmosphere.
• Located on Bodenheimer Dr.
• For Yosef Club Members and students with permit (assigned spaces).
FAMILY FUN ZONE*
• The Family Fun Zone is an alcohol-free tailgate area located at Mountaineer Village. Mountaineer families are encouraged to visit the family fun zone on the site of the first ever football field on Appalachian’s campus. This area features fun activities for mountaineers “in training” and offers a wide open space for families to enjoy the gameday experience.
RALEY / DUNCAN / MUSIC LOTS*
• Located on Rivers Street
• Parking is restricted to students/Yosef Club members with the proper hang tag.
• Easy access to cross the street through Duncan Hall tunnel.
• If you have questions about your Yosef donor assignment, please contact the Yosef Club at (828) 262-3108 for more information.
STADIUM AND JUSTICE LOTS*
• Open to Yosef Club members with appropriate hang-tag.
• Areas feature numbered spaces assigned by the Yosef Club Office.
• Handicapped parking for Golden Mountaineer-level members available in these areas on first-come, first-served basis.
* PLEASE NOTE – All tailgate site opening times will be determined based on the kickoff time for each home game, which will be set no earlier than 12 days prior to the date of the game.
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a Lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in Lift.com
is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Go Uber
Blacklane offers you an innovative way to book professional, consistent and reliable ground transportation, via website or smartphone app, around the clock at transparent and competitive rates significantly below traditional limousine and chauffeur services. Blacklane does not provide its own vehicles but rather aggregates the spare capacities of local partners…Your professional driver!
Limo.com allows you to book a limousine service and party buses throughout the United States for Sports, weddings, proms, corporate outings, and more. When booking a party bus rental or limousine rental check the rates, availability, and all vehicle options right on the website. Booking a limousine or party bus has become a lot easier to do without having to hunt for the best available price. Provide the information needed to book a limo or party bus in your area and find results in minutes with a variety of different prices.
Limo.com is a nationwide marketplace where independently owned limousine and party bus companies compete for your business. No matter what the size of your travel group or the destination. Limo.com arranges straightforward access to the best limousine service with the ideal vehicle for each and every trip. If you are traveling with a larger than average group a party bus rental can suit your needs.
Charter Bus Rental
How do we have such a large library of limos and party bus rentals across the country? works with thousands of companies in your area to provide you with the best available option. Book a bus service to a wedding, corporate event, airport transfer, anniversary, or night on the town with one of our many affiliates that work with us. Do not spend your time searching online for a charter bus service, you will find what you are looking for in our network and at a price that can fit your travel needs.
From the northeast via Interstate 81 and Interstate 77:
Take I-81 south to I-77, west of Radford, Va. Proceed south on I-77 into North Carolina. Exit onto Highway 421 North and travel approximately 60< miles to Boone. In Boone, turn left at light onto Hardin St. and then right onto Rivers St. at the next light. At the second light, turn left onto Stadium Dr. and then right into the Kidd Brewer Stadium parking areas.
From the south via Interstate 77:
Proceed north on I-77 through Charlotte and Statesville. Continue on I-77 North until you reach the I-77/HWY 421 interchange. Exit onto Highway 421 North and travel approximately 60 miles to Boone. In Boone, turn left at light onto Hardin St. and then right onto Rivers St. at the next light. At the second light, turn left onto Stadium Dr. and then right into the Kidd Brewer Stadium parking areas.
From the west via Interstate 40 (Asheville and/or Hickory):
In Asheville, take I-40 East to Highway 221 in Marion. Exit onto Highway 221 North and follow to Linville. In Linville, take Highway 105 North to Boone. In Boone, at the intersection of highways 105 & 321, turn left onto Highway< 321 North. Follow to campus. -OR- When traveling on I-40 in the Hickory area, exit onto Highway 321 North and travel approximately 50 miles to Boone. Follow Highway 321 North to
From the east via Interstate 40 and Interstate 85:
Proceed to Winston-Salem on I-40. Exit onto Highway 421 North in Winston-Salem and travel approximately 86 miles to Boone. In Boone, turn left at light onto Hardin St. and then right onto Rivers St. at the next light. At the second light, turn left onto Stadium Dr. and then right into the Kidd Brewer Stadium parking areas.