Whether you are planning to visit Montgomery, AL for the Raycom Media CamelliaBowl big game, your Raycom Media Camellia Bowl Tickets | Stadium Hotels has everything you need right here!
We hope that you will find using sportstrips.com a great resource for all of your sports traveling needs. Early bird rates and discounts apply when booking your event tickets, flights, hotels, and rental cars, so book as early as possible. Book and Build your customized trip today for a remarkable price!
Top 15 hotels Closest to Raycom Media Camellia Bowl– Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, AL by Sports Trips
- 0.8 mile DoubleTree by Hilton Montgomery Downtown
- 1.1 mile Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown
- 1.1 mile Staybridge Suites Montgomery -Downtown
- 1.1 mile Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center
- 1.6 mile Red Roof Inn Montgomery -Midtown
- 3.1 mile Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery East
- 3.1 mile Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
- 4.4 mile Days Inn by Wyndham Coliseum Montgomery AL
- 4.4 mile Super 8 by Wyndham Montgomery I-65
- 4.5 mile Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery East, AL
- 4.5 mile Holiday Inn Express Montgomery East I-85
- 4.6 mile Extended Stay America -Montgomery -Carmichael Rd.
- 4.6 mile Best Western Montgomery I-85 North
- 4.7 mile Wingate By Wyndham Montgomery
- 4.7 mile Extended Stay America -Montgomery -Eastern Blvd.
Cramton Bowl is located in Montgomery, AL. It is the home of the Raycom Media Camellia Bowl. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to Raycom Media Camellia Bowl, offering you the best rates on Cramton Bowl hotels.
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Miami now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your Raycom Media Camellia Bowl Game Day. Make your reservations today!
Raycom Media Camellia Bowl Tailgating
Tailgate Event Highlights:
- Appalachian’s tailgate is from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST at Paterson Field (1215 Madison Avenue – across the street from the Cramton Bowl) and is open to all Appalachian State alumni, friends and fans; bowl game kickoff is at 4:30 p.m. CST (5:30 EST).
- The tailgate menu includes hand-pulled pork, smoked chicken, BBQ beans, potato salad, cheese biscuits, baked buns, fresh-baked cookies, a beverage variety including tea, lemonade, and sodas; beer and wine for ages 21 years and older with valid ID.
- Price is $40.00 for adults (ages 18 and up), $30.00 for students (ages 6-17), free for children under the age of 5.
- Parking is not available at Appalachian’s tailgate site, but additional off-site parking information is provided on ourtailgate event page. The tailgate will be located at the Camellia Bowl Fan Fest event at Paterson Field which is conveniently located next to the Cramton Bowl.
- A valid photo ID is required to be served alcohol.
- Outside food and drink are not permitted at the tailgate.
- For information regarding the availability of bowl game tickets, fans should visit Appalachian State Mountaineers Bowl Central website or call the Appalachian Athletics Ticket Office at (828) 262-2079.
- Registration deadline for the tailgate is Tuesday, December 13 – click the registration button below or call the Office of Alumni Affairs & Annual Giving at 866-756-2586 during regular office hours (weekdays 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.).*While we cannot guarantee availability, a limited number of tailgate tickets may be available on game day. We encourage fans to purchase tailgate tickets in advance of the bowl game!
- See the Camellia Bowl travel page for additional details including game day parking and shuttle information, and more!
Need a lyft? Use lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in lyft.com
The uber app connects you with a reliable ride — from low-cost to premium — in minutes. One tap and a car comes directly to you. Your driver knows exactly where to go. And payment is completely cashless.
We provide excellent customer service with late model vehicles. Our vehicles are always clean and on-time and available for Airport rides, Hotel transfers, Bachelorette Party and more. We offer unique Wedding Limousine Rental Packages 2019. You can get our free quotes in the USA and CANADA. Affordable limo rental price. We also offer Party Buses and Stretch Limos rentals with special discounts
For all your charter bus rental needs in Montgomery, AL contact New Way! We offer the best ground transportation in the state. We have a huge selection of rides ranging from minibuses and shuttles to motor coaches and charter buses for hire. Make a reservation for a bus rental that best suits your group’s needs. Need multiple buses?
You will enjoy the affordability of our vehicles along with the amazing interior seating. Rent a party bus in Montgomery and enjoy a great outing to your favorite destination. When it comes to deciding on where you want to go we make it an effort to provide you with the best transportation option in the city. With our affordable cheap party bus rentals in Montgomery we make it easy for you to reserve any of our vehicles for your events. Celebrate in style with your guests at any destination that is not going to hurt your pocket. Providing your children with a vehicle that is affordable but also safe is important. Montgomery Alabama party bus rental is going to provide you with the service you need. From our high quality vehicles to our competitive party bus prices in Montgomery you are not going to be disappointed.
Cramton Bowl Directions
FROM MOBILE – Take I-65 North and get off at the Herron Street/Clay Street Exit (#172); turn right onto Herron Street and go about 2 miles; pass Cramton Bowl and turn right onto Hall Street; go pass the side of the stadium and turn right into the Multiplex parking lot; enter South entrance door of Multiplex.