Kelly Shorts Stadium
Top 15 hotels Closest to Central Michigan Chippewas – Kelly Shorts Stadium in Mt Pleasant, MI by Sports Trips
Kelly Shorts Stadium is located in Mt Pleasant, MI. It is the home of the Central Michigan Chippewas. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to Central Michigan Chippewas, offering you the best rates on Kelly Shorts Stadium hotels.
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Mt. Pleasant now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make Mt. Pleasant restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your Chippewas Game Day weekend. OpenTable to make your reservations today!
1. Parking permits should be clearly displayed from the rearview mirror in order to assist parking personnel in directing traffic. Permits should be displayed at all times.
2. All drivers should be observant of instructions from police officers and parking personnel. Vehicles parked in fire lanes, at the end of aisles and in any other illegal location will be ticketed and/or towed. Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Spaces may not be reserved for later-arriving vehicles unless authorized by the CMU Athletics Department.
3. Vehicles must only occupy one parking space. Tailgating accessories may not be placed in any designated parking space as space can be very limited.
4. Tailgating is permitted from four hours prior to kickoff to the start of the game. Tailgating is not permitted during the game, at halftime or after the game.
5. Michigan laws pertaining to the possession, consumption and distribution of alcohol and controlled substances will be enforced. Tailgating may not include kegs or mass quantities of alcohol. Glass containers are not permitted in the tailgating area.
6. The CMU Police Department determines the tailgating area. Alcohol is not permitted outside this area.
7. Drinking games or activities that encourage excessive alcohol consumption are prohibited.
8. Large trucks (e.g., U-Haul-type, over 2-1/2 tons, etc.), vehicles with trailers and buses are not permitted in the tailgating area without prior written Athletic Department approval.
9. Large grills pulled on their own wheels by vehicles are not permitted in the tailgating area without prior written Athletic Department approval. Open fires are not permitted.
10. No animals, with the exception of service animals, are permitted.
11. The use of external sound systems is permitted, but is subject to the control of CMU Police
12. To guarantee a space or organized tailgate activities, reservations must be made through CMU Athletics at (989) 774-2128
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a Lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in Lift.com
is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Go Uber
Blacklane offers you an innovative way to book professional, consistent and reliable ground transportation, via website or smartphone app, around the clock at transparent and competitive rates significantly below traditional limousine and chauffeur services. Blacklane does not provide its own vehicles but rather aggregates the spare capacities of local partners…Your professional driver!
Limo.com allows you to book a limousine service and party buses throughout the United States for Sports, weddings, proms, corporate outings, and more. When booking a party bus rental or limousine rental check the rates, availability, and all vehicle options right on the website. Booking a limousine or party bus has become a lot easier to do without having to hunt for the best available price. Provide the information needed to book a limo or party bus in your area and find results in minutes with a variety of different prices.
Limo.com is a nationwide marketplace where independently owned limousine and party bus companies compete for your business. No matter what the size of your travel group or the destination. Limo.com arranges straightforward access to the best limousine service with the ideal vehicle for each and every trip. If you are traveling with a larger than average group a party bus rental can suit your needs.
Charter Bus Rental
How do we have such a large library of limos and party bus rentals across the country? works with thousands of companies in your area to provide you with the best available option. Book a bus service to a wedding, corporate event, airport transfer, anniversary, or night on the town with one of our many affiliates that work with us. Do not spend your time searching online for a charter bus service, you will find what you are looking for in our network and at a price that can fit your travel needs.
Directions to McGuirk Arena
Located in the CMU Events Center
All directions were designed to give a general direction from the listed locations. For more concise directions use a GPS or online mapping site and enter McGuirk Arena (located in the CMU Events Center), 360 E. Broomfield Road, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859.
Flint/Saginaw/Detroit Northern Suburbs
(Warren, Troy, Oakland & Macomb Counties)
Take I-75 north to the Midland US 10 exit. Follow the exit into Midland and watch signs for US 10/20. Take M-20 west into Mount Pleasant. Once in Mount Pleasant, M-20 becomes Pickard Street. Continue on M-20/Pickard until you reach Mission Street, the sixth stoplight. Turn left. Continue on Mission Street until you reach Broomfield Road, turn right. Continue on Broomfield, and McGuirk Arena is on the left.
Ann Arbor/Detroit Southern Suburbs
(Livonia, Dearborn, Trenton, Wayne County)
Take Interstate 96 west to Lansing, then US 127 north following the directional signs to Clare. Proceed north on US 127 to the first Mount Pleasant exit (#139). You will exit onto Mission Street. At the second stoplight, Broomfield Road, turn left. Continue on Broomfield, and McGuirk Arena is on the left.
Take Interstate 94 east to 69/27 toward Lansing. From Lansing, take US 127 north following signs to Clare. Proceed north on US 127 to the first Mount Pleasant exit (#139). You will exit onto Mission Street. At the second stoplight, Broomfield Road, turn left. Continue on Broomfield, and McGuirk Arena is on the left.
Take Interstate 94 east toward Detroit. Merge onto Interstate 196 north/US 31 north toward Holland/Grand Rapids (exit #34). Proceed north on Interstate 196 north. Merge onto US 131 north toward Cadillac (exit #77A). Take the M46 east exit (#120) toward Lakeview or Saginaw. At Six Lakes (blinker light), turn left or north on highway 66. Continue to Remus, and at the traffic light turn right or east on M20. Once in Mount Pleasant, M20 becomes High Street. At the second first light (Lincoln Road), turn right. At the first stop sign (Broomfield Rd), turn left. Continue on Broomfield, and McGuirk Arena is on the right.
Take Interstate 131 to Grand Rapids/Cadillac. Take highway M46 east toward Lakeview or Saginaw. At Six Lakes (blinker light), turn left or north on highway 66. Continue to Remus, and at the traffic light turn right or east on M20. Once in Mount Pleasant, M20 becomes High Street. At the first traffic light (Lincoln Road), turn right. At the first stop sign (Broomfield Rd), turn left. Continue on Broomfield, and McGuirk Arena is on the right.
Take highway M20 east to Mount Pleasant. At the first traffic light (Lincoln Road), turn right. At the first stop sign (Broomfield Rd), turn left. Continue on Broomfield, and McGuirk Arena is on the right.
Northern Michigan and Upper Peninsula
Take I-75 to US 127 south to the first Mount Pleasant exit (#144), which is also Business 127. Business 127 becomes Mission Street. Continue on Mission Street until you reach Broomfield Road, turn right. Continue on Broomfield, and McGuirk Arena is on the left.