Top 15 best hotels near to Chicago Bears – Soldier Field in Chicago, IL by Sports Trips
Soldier Field is located in Chicago, Illinois. It is the home of the Chicago Bears. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to Chicago Bears, offering you the best rates on Preferred Soldier Field hotels.
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Chicago now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your Chicago Bears Game Day weekend. OpenTable to make your reservations today!
Like the Chicago Bears themselves, tailgaters should have a game plan before heading to Soldier Field for game day. Between the tailgate & game, tailgaters will clock 8+ hours outside in the elements, and on a cold Chicago fall/winter day, that can be tough. You need to stay very warm, and well-fed, so a solid plan is a must when heading to a Chicago Bears football game.
Here’s a check-list of all the things you want to remember for your Chicago Bears tailgate:
- LAYERS – so.many.layers! This will be essential to bear the elements of a Chicago winter
- Don’t forget your parking pass(es) and game ticket(s) – that would be a bummer
- Bring all the essential FOOD. If you’re planning to grill, we always suggest bringing snacks to have available from the start of the tailgate – i.e. chips and dips, fruit bowls, wings are always a favorite, etc. Be sure to not miss dessert!
- Pro tip – bring EXTRAS! For starters, people always end up eating more than planned, and it’s great to have leftovers for the post-gating when you’re hopefully celebrating your team’s victory!
- Be sure to bring all needed plates, napkins, cutlery, a lighter, knives, scissors, foil for leftovers… Tupperware is also very nice to have!
- RED CUPS (and some ping pong balls if you’re into drinking games)
- For a more detailed list of commonly forgotten items: check out our Check-List Blog!
The hard facts of tailgating:
- Tailgating is allowed on all surface lots in the Museum Campus, on the upper level of the Waldron deck, and in the 31st Street McCormick Place Lot B.
- Tailgating is allowed four hours before the game and two hours after the game.
- Tailgating is prohibited during the game.
- You must purchase parking tickets to park in the tailgating lots, and you must have a ticket to the game to park in a tailgate lot.
- Tailgaters are limited to one single parking space per vehicle.
- Alcohol is allowed, but only within the confines of the parking lot.
- A new NFL-wide rule prohibits fans from bringing bags into the stadium, so plan accordingly.
- Click here to view a full list of rules and regulations.
TAILGATER CONCIERGE SERVICE
If you’re traveling in from out of town or have a large group and don’t want to deal with the hassles of tailgating, the team at Tailgater Concierge can help you out! We have reserved space in the Adler Planetarium lots – and access to parking spaces nearby if you or folks in your party are interested in driving. The team will handle all of the set-up, take-down, and clean-up of your tailgate equipment, and help coordinate all your catering and beverage needs. All you have to do is show up and have fun. If you’re interested in learning more, check out our Bears Page, or send us an email to email@example.com.
WHAT NOT TO MISS IN CHICAGO
Chicago is a city that has something for literally EVERYONE. Check out the below blog posts for inspiration to plan out your weekend:
What you cannot I mean CANNOT miss: you must get deep dish pizza from Gino’s East and a cake shake from Portillos (probably not at the same time or you may not stand up for two days )
Pro tip – if you’re not a big fan of the cold, we’d suggest making your way out to a game EARLY in the season, September and October are great weather months that have that nip of fall in the air, but you might not love heading to a sub-40 degree game in November.
If you have any additional questions regarding tailgating at a Chicago Bears game, feel free to reach out to the team at Tailgater Concierge! You can reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 866-400-0338.
Chicago Carriage Cab Corp
Our independent affiliates have raised the bar on executive car service in Chicago. The taxicabs, owned and operated by independent taxicab medallion license holders, combine the latest in advanced mobile technology with limousine-like promptness and service. Exceptionally efficient and timely taxi service is now available in Chicago with an integrated GPS vehicle locator system in each taxi.
If you’re like us, you love the Chicago Area, from the Magnificent Mile to Wrigleyville to Wicker Park. No matter where you end up, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with friendly local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go. After the ride, simply pay through your phone.
Whether you’re headed to work, ORD, Midway Airport, or out on the town, Uber connects you with a reliable ride — from low-cost uberX and uberXL to premium UberBLACK andUberSELECT — in minutes. One tap and a car comes directly to you. Your driver knows exactly where to go. And payment is completely cashless.
Elite Chicago Limo
We transport hundreds of clients every week at the highest level of service in Chicago area. Our cars are chauffeured by professional, courteous, friendly, and safe drivers who have extensive knowledge of Chicago and the surrounding Suburbs.
VIP Party Bus Chicago
VIP Party Bus Chicago , a Chicago limousine company, is committed to providing the highest quality Chicago Party Busservice to the city of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. From Chicago airport limousine service to corporate meetings and events, our experienced Limo Bus Chicago professionals make it easy. Customers also count on VIP Party Bus for the personalized service and attention to detail required for special occasions such as weddings, proms, and nights on the town.
Aries Charter Transportation
While we’re best known for our charter bus rentals, Aries Charter Transportation now offers a luxury, nonstop car service using late model sedans, SUVs, Sprinters, and limos. Customers have the option to book the vehicle that best suits their needs. Whether you need a 55 passenger motor coach for a corporate event, a party bus for your wedding, or a luxury sedan to the airport, Aries Charter Transportation can get you to your destination safely an on-time.
Driving from I-55:
Take I-55, the Stevenson Expressway, northbound to Lake Shore Drive/Highway 41 North. Take LSD north to the 18th Drive exit.
Driving from I-290:
Take I-290, the Eisenhower Expressway, east to Congress Parkway. Take Congress Parkway to Columbus Drive. Turn right and take Columbus Drive south to the 18th Drive exit.
Driving from I-90/94:
Take I-90/94, the Dan Ryan Expressway, north to the Lake Shore Drive/22nd street exit. Stay to the right and exit to LSD. Take LSD/Highway 41 north to the 18th Drive exit.
Driving from I-94:
Take I-94, the Kennedy Expressway, south to the Congress Parkway exit. Follow Congress Parkway to Columbus Drive. Turn right on Columbus Drive and follow Columbus south to the 18th Drive exit.