Ole Miss Rebels
Ole Miss Rebels Football Tickets | Ole Miss Rebels Football Packages | Preferred Vaught-Hemingway Hotels | Tailgate & Hospitality | Suites
Vaught Hemingway Stadium
Top 15 hotels Closest to Ole Miss Rebels –Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in University, MS by Sports Trips
- 0.6 mile Courtyard by Marriott Oxford
- 0.9 mile La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oxford
- 1.0 mile Graduate Oxford
- 1.2 mile Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Oxford, an IHG Hotel
- 1.2 mile Hampton Inn Oxford-West
- 1.2 mile Quality Inn & Suites Oxford
- 1.2 mile Home2 Suites By Hilton Oxford
- 1.5 mile Super 8 by Wyndham Oxford
- 2.1 mile Hampton Inn Oxford/Conference Center
- 2.1 mile TownePlace Suites by Marriott Oxford
- 2.2 mile Tru By Hilton Oxford
- 22.1 mile Comfort Suites Batesville
- 22.1 mile Home2 Suites By Hilton Batesville
- 22.4 mile Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Batesville
- 22.5 mile Quality Inn Batesville
- 22.7 mile Days Inn by Wyndham Batesville
Vaught-Hemingway Stadium is located in University, MS. It is the home of the Ole Miss Rebels. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to Ole Miss Rebels, offering you the best rates on Preferred Vaught-Hemingway Stadium hotels.
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in University now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make University restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your Rebels Game Day weekend. OpenTable to make your reservations today!
10 Must Knows for Tailgating
1. Campus, The Grove and The Circle will open at 7:30pm on Friday and close 3 hours after the end of the game or at midnight (whichever is first). Please note, all tailgating areas will be completely cleared (including all people and personal items) at 6:30pm on Friday until the 7:30pm opening.
2. With the exception of approved University-sponsored tents, all spaces are first come, first serve.
3. Tents that are 12 x 20 or smaller are permitted. Tents that require stakes are not allowed. If a tent is determined to be an unacceptable size or is housing unacceptable activities, the owner or vendor will be asked to immediately reduce the size of the tent or the tent will be removed.
4. Know and obey regulations concerning alcohol use. Drinking is illegal for anyone under the age of 21. Individuals and tent groups that do not follow alcohol regulations are subject to removal and/or arrest.
5. Portable generators with a decibel rating of 60db or less are permitted for tailgate use.
6. No solicitation is permitted, including commercial or political advertisement or handouts.
7. Open flames, propane tanks and propane bottles are strictly prohibited.
8. Amplified sound is prohibited.
9. Do not leave valuables unattended. The University is not responsible for unattended tents and items.
10. Help keep The Grove and The Circle beautiful by placing all recyclables in designated recycling receptacles and other trash in trash receptacles.
In addition to the above, other rules regarding tailgating at Ole Miss are below.
No extension cords will be allowed to run across streets or sidewalks.
No extension cords will be allowed to be run or pass through open windows or through doors of campus buildings. Unauthorized entry into any campus building for the purpose of plugging in extension cords will not be tolerated. Only electrical outlets on the exterior of buildings may be used by tailgaters.
Electrical circuits are not to be overloaded by plugging in multiple extension cords by using splitters or power strips. Circuits that are tripped will not be reset.
Unauthorized tampering with the University’s electrical distribution equipment, including circuit breaker panels, junction boxes or disconnects will not be tolerated
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a Lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in Lift.com
is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Go Uber
Blacklane offers you an innovative way to book professional, consistent and reliable ground transportation, via website or smartphone app, around the clock at transparent and competitive rates significantly below traditional limousine and chauffeur services. Blacklane does not provide its own vehicles but rather aggregates the spare capacities of local partners…Your professional driver!
Limo.com allows you to book a limousine service and party buses throughout the United States for Sports, weddings, proms, corporate outings, and more. When booking a party bus rental or limousine rental check the rates, availability, and all vehicle options right on the website. Booking a limousine or party bus has become a lot easier to do without having to hunt for the best available price. Provide the information needed to book a limo or party bus in your area and find results in minutes with a variety of different prices.
Limo.com is a nationwide marketplace where independently owned limousine and party bus companies compete for your business. No matter what the size of your travel group or the destination. Limo.com arranges straightforward access to the best limousine service with the ideal vehicle for each and every trip. If you are traveling with a larger than average group a party bus rental can suit your needs.
Charter Bus Rental
How do we have such a large library of limos and party bus rentals across the country? works with thousands of companies in your area to provide you with the best available option. Book a bus service to a wedding, corporate event, airport transfer, anniversary, or night on the town with one of the many affiliates that work with us. Do not spend your time searching online for a charter bus service, you will find what you are looking for in our network and at a price that can fit your travel needs.
Directions from Memphis to Oxford (via I-55)
Follow I-55 south for 55 miles until you reach Batesville, Miss. (exit 243). Take Highway 6 east for 26 miles to Oxford.
Directions from Memphis to Oxford (via Hwy 78)
Follow US-78 east for 52 miles until you reach Holly Springs, Miss. Take Highway 7 south for 31 miles to Oxford. Once in Oxford, take the fourth exit onto Highway 6 and proceed west.
Directions from Tupelo to Oxford
Follow Highway 78 west for 16 miles until you reach Sherman, Miss. (exit 76). Take Highway 9 south for 13 miles, and then turn right on Highway 6 west and travel 22 miles to Oxford.
Directions from Jackson, Miss., to Oxford
Follow I-55 north for 150 miles until you reach Batesville, Miss. (exit 243). Take Highway 6 east for 26 miles to Oxford.
NCAA College Football Hotels
Ole Miss Rebels Preferred Road Game Hotels
Tickets. Hotels. Travel…Simplified
Sports Trips has up to the minute Ole Miss Rebels Football Tickets, Flights & Hotel Rooms powered by Priceline