Please remember that once you have placed your order with Sports Trips, it cannot be changed or canceled.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website and will support any policies associated with placing an order. It is your responsibility to read thoroughly before making any purchases on this site. Please note all sales final and there are no refunds, cancellations, or exchanges for any reason.
TICKET PRICES AND SEAT DESCRIPTIONS
Sports Trips is not affiliated with any box office, team, venue or any other ticketing agency. In most cases, our selling price will be higher than the printed price on the ticket. Since the tickets for purchase on Sports Trips are procured on the open market from secondary ticket sources, the sale price of the ticket reflects both the high market demand and the difficulty in obtaining these tickets. As a result, the ticket price listed may be substantially higher than the original face value price that is printed on the ticket.
Though ticket prices constantly fluctuate on the open market based on demand, Sports Trips prices are deemed final for you once your order is confirmed. Once your order has been confirmed, if the price of your tickets increases prior to the event, you will not be charged for the difference. Alternatively, if the price of your tickets decreases prior to the event, no refunds or upgrades will be given. If your order has not been confirmed, your order may be subject to cancellation. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars. Occasionally, ticket prices are listed incorrectly on the website. In these rare instances, if your order has not been confirmed, we may cancel your order and your card will not be charged. If your order has been confirmed, you will be refunded in full. In both of these scenarios, you may receive an email or phone call advising you of your options or that your order has been canceled.
Most ticket listings have descriptive notes associated with the events or tickets (e.g., if there a limited or obstructed view, if they are standing room only, whether or not they include club level access if they include parking passes or any other amenity). It is the buyer’s responsibility to refer to these notes for any details associated with these tickets, the venue, or the event. If you are unsure about or do not understand any of our seat descriptions, please contact our office for more information. Sports Trips will not be responsible for or honor refunds, cancellations, or exchanges for assumed amenities not detailed in these notes.
ORDER TYPES, FORMS OF PAYMENT, AND ORDER CONFIRMATION PROCESS
The ticket buying process takes place on our secure server which encrypts entries on all orders. Information is not distributed to any other third parties. All information is safe and secure.
Tickets for some events are not obtainable until closer to the date of the event. “Category Orders” or pre-orders involve tickets that are purchased in advance of that particular event and are not physically in stock yet. These orders are taken for general seating locations. All quantities are guaranteed in pairs unless otherwise noted. Tickets will be delivered as soon as we receive them. In some cases, deliveries are not made until the week of the event and occasionally as late as the day of the event. There is no guarantee as to the date and time tickets will be delivered to you other than prior to the event. Please refer to individual event pages or give us a call for more information. Once an order has been confirmed, a confirmation will be sent via email.
We accept all major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
You are responsible for the correct entry of your name, billing address, credit card number, expiration date, and security codes at the time you place your order. Failure to provide accurate credit card information may result in delays in processing your order, or the availability of your tickets which, in some cases, may result in the cancellation of your order.
Upon checkout, it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify and validate the accuracy of their order to include: event date, venue, seat locations, quantity, credit card information, phone number, email address, billing address, and shipping address. After placing your order, you will receive a series of emails related to your order (Request, Confirmation, Shipping Confirmation).
The buyer assumes all responsibility for receiving and reading all email correspondence in full, and complying with any specific instructions associated with the order. Sports Trips is not responsible for emails filtered to your spam or junk mail folders.
TICKET AVAILABILITY AND REFUNDS, ORDER CANCELATIONS, OR EXCHANGES
All orders are subject to ticket availability and are not confirmed or accepted until Sports Trips has collected and accepted payment from the customer and issued an Order Confirmation email. Sports Trips reserves the right to cancel an order at any time if tickets are no longer available at the price advertised when the customer placed the order, the event is sold out, or the seats were mapped incorrectly.
Tickets have value only for the specific seat at the specific event. Therefore, there are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any order once it has been submitted for any reason. Please treat all tickets as you would treat cash.
EVENT CANCELATIONS, POSTPONED, OR RESCHEDULED EVENTS
If an event is canceled for any reason other than an act of nature (e.g. rained out, earthquake, flood, etc.), strikes, or lockout, and not rescheduled, PrimeSport will provide a full refund for the amount paid for the tickets plus processing fees. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please call our office for detailed instructions on how to obtain a refund if you do not hear from Sports Trips first. Tickets for these events must be returned via an express mail service or other traceable method in order to obtain a refund. Please keep record of the return tracking number. This express mail service is at the customer’s expense.
If any event is canceled by the organizers of the event, Sports Trips is not obligated to refund incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your plans to attend the event including, but not limited to, plane or transportation expenses, hotel reservations, or rental car costs. Sports Trips is not responsible for the actions of any event organizing body when an event is canceled.
If an event is postponed or rescheduled, please retain your ticket. In most cases, the original purchased ticket will be honored for the new event date. New tickets will not need to be reissued for most rescheduled or postponed events. Refunds or exchanges will not be made for postponed or rescheduled events. It is your responsibility to verify information regarding rescheduled event dates and times prior to attending. Sports Trips is not responsible for incidental expenses related to a rescheduled event.
EVENT DATES, TIMES, AND VENUES
All times listed are local for the event. Event dates, times, and venue are printed on the face of the tickets and website, but are always subject to change. This information should be verified by the buyer prior to the event. It is important to consult your local media or the event’s official website to ensure that you arrive at the event on the correct date, time, and at the correct venue. SportsTrips is not responsible for notifying the purchaser of date, time, or venue changes.
LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGED TICKETS
It is very important to safeguard your tickets; handle them as you would cash. Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
In the event that you were not able to gain admission to the event with the tickets we delivered, you must obtain documentation from the venue stating that the tickets were unusable in order for us to be able to process a refund.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
Unless you have already made special arrangements with a phone representative regarding your order, all orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS. All deliveries require a signature and cannot be delivered to a post office box. We ask Fedex or UPS to require a signature to ensure that your tickets arrive safely and that their location can be tracked at any time. It is your responsibility to track the package and to be available to accept the package at the delivery location. You agree to provide us with a secure delivery location and authorize someone at that address to act as your agent in your absence to accept delivery of the package. If you provide a delivery location other than your credit card billing location, you hereby agree to be responsible for that delivery and the tickets once delivered to the address you specify. PrimeSport has fulfilled its contractual obligation when tickets are shipped to the address provided by the customer. Sports Trips is not responsible for any incorrect addresses provided by the customer for the package being returned to sender due to the client not being available to sign for the package at time of delivery. Sports Trips will keep packages returned by FedEx or UPS on hand for later re-delivery to the customer. Sports Trips is not responsible for any customer-caused delays in delivery after the order has been shipped. Your expected arrival date is based on the actual date we ship the order and the method of delivery selected with FedEx or UPS. If you have not received tickets within 2-3 days of the event, it is your responsibility to contact Sports Trips.
The refusal of a package does not constitute a refusal of payment. You hereby agree that you are responsible for all ordered tickets where an attempt has been made to deliver them or make them available to you.
We try to deliver tickets two weeks before the event. In some cases, tickets may be delivered the week of the event and, in rare cases, as late as the day of the event.
We highly discourage rerouting a package while it is in transit with FedEx or UPS. If a package needs to be redirected during shipment, the customer may be responsible for the $25.00 address correction fee charged by FedEx or UPS. PrimeSport is not responsible for delayed or missed deliveries incurred by a re-routed package.
Upon receiving your package, open it immediately and verify the accuracy of its contents as it pertains to your event. If there are any discrepancies, you must call PrimeSport immediately.
- Airline RulesAirline tickets available through this Site are subject to the published conditions of carriage and rules, including but not limited to cancellation policies, of the applicable airline. The contract of carriage in use by the applicable airline, when issued, shall be between the applicable airline and the passenger. Airlines retain the right to adjust flight times and schedules at any time. Airlines may also in their discretion change or cancel flights or itineraries. Different tickets on the same airline may carry different restrictions or include different services.
- Code ShareSome airlines enter into “code share” agreements with a limited number of select airline partners. This means that on certain routes, the airline carrier selling or marketing the flight does not fly its own aircraft to that destination. Instead, it contracts with a partner airline to fly to that destination. The partner airline is listed as “operated by.” In most cases you will check in with your “operating” carrier; however, you should verify your flight check-in location with your ticketing carrier. If your flight is a code share, it will be disclosed to you in the booking process and prior to your payment on a price disclosed, retail airline ticket. If your Express Deals ® itinerary contains a code share, it will be disclosed to you when your booking is confirmed, along with other itinerary information.
- PricelineSometimes cheaper rates are available for a specific stay at a hotel, however, these rates made available by hotels may carry special restrictions and conditions, for example regarding cancellation and refund. Please check the room and rate details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. Prices, rates and inventory are subject to availability from the hotel.
- Check InUpon check-in, the reservation holder must present a valid ID and credit card or, in the hotel’s discretion, debit card, in his or her name (the amount of available credit required will vary by hotel). Debit cards may not be accepted. The guest on the reservation must be 21 years or older to check into the hotel.
- Double OccupancyAll hotel reservations are guaranteed for double occupancy (i.e. 2 adults). Unless specifically noted, accommodations for more than two adults are not guaranteed. Some hotels may not allow extra guests. If your hotel does allow extra guests, there may be additional charges. These charges vary and will be payable directly to the hotel.
- Late Arrival and Failure to Check-in on First NightWhile you should call Priceline if you wish to cancel a cancellable reservation in advance of your stay, if you are going to be delayed on your date of check in or find that you cannot check in to your hotel on the date you requested, you should contact the hotel to let them know. If you fail to check in to your hotel on the day of your reservation and do not alert the hotel, the remaining portion of your reservation may be canceled and you may not be entitled to a refund, depending on the terms and conditions of the applicable hotel.
- Cancellations and Changes to Your ReservationHotel cancellation policies vary. Certain reservations are non-cancellable and non-changeable. Others require you to pay a penalty if you cancel. Still others are fully refundable. Check the hotel cancellation policy when you book.
- Disability NeedsIf you have disability needs, you must call the hotel and verify that your disability needs can be met. If your disability needs cannot be accommodated by the hotel, please call Priceline customer service.
- Hotel Accommodations and Special RequestsDepending upon which your hotel reservation service you use, you may or may not be able to select your room type and number and type of beds . Room assignments are based on hotel availability and are at the hotel’s discretion. For hotels that allow smoking on premises, we cannot guarantee a non-smoking room for every property. If you have special requests, you must always call the hotel and verify that it can meet your special requests after you have made your booking. Priceline.com cannot accommodate or guarantee that special requests will be met.
- Rental Cars
- GeneralVehicle rentals available through this Site are subject to standard rental contracts of the car rental companies, which will be completed by you at the time of pick-up of a vehicle. For retail price-disclosed rental car reservation, Sports Trips is not the merchant of record and does not charge your credit card. Actual prices may vary depending on special requests and items purchased at the counter. Pricing may change if you pick-up, or drop-off the car at a different date, time or location than you requested in your reservation or for other reasons at the discretion of the rental car company. While you may request child seats and other special requests, the requests are not guaranteed and are provided at the discretion of the rental car company. At the time of pick up, the driver will be required to present a valid driver’s license, and a valid credit card in his/her name. Some locations also accept debit cards; however, rental partners have different requirements for customers who will only have a debit card at the time of pickup. While our rental car partners strive to honor your request for car type (economy, full size, SUV etc.), your requested car type is not guaranteed to be available. Specific cars, makes and models are not guaranteed and listed car makes and model are for example only. Car fleet information including capacities is based on the latest information provided to us by the supplier and is subject to change.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION POLICY AND LIMITING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENTS: A non-refundable deposit is due with order. All payments are non-refundable on or after final payment date unless specifically stated. Final payment is typically due 60-75 days prior to travel depending on the event and is clearly stated on the website and confirmation at the time of reservation. The credit card on file will be automatically charged on this date. Any payment deviations from the preceding time lines will be specified in your specific package information.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: All deposits are non-refundable. Information on purchasing Trip Cancellation Insurance can be available upon request. All cancellations and requests for refund must be in writing and received by Sports Trips prior to processing final payments. All reservations are non-refundable after final payments have been made. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a certain event, Sports Trips shall not be responsible for accommodations or transportation beyond the schedule date of the certain event. Sports Trips will provide refunds only to the extent that refunds are available to Sports Trips. Any loss of deposit due to a reduction in group size is not transferable to the balance of the group. Sports Trips reserves the right to cancel any reservations and will remit a full refund to the canceled party. In the event of overbooking, client will be advised of hotel substitution with full refund optional. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of a tour.