Whether you are planning a visit to the University of Central Florida, heading out on the road to watch your Knights play that big away game, or just want to do some sightseeing in the Orlando area, your CFB | UCF Knights Tickets | Travel Packages | Hotels Near Stadium! has everything you need right here!
We hope that you will find using sportstrips.com a great resource for all of your sports traveling needs. Early bird rates and discounts apply when booking your event tickets, flights, hotels, and rental cars, so book as early as possible. Book and Build your customized trip today for a remarkable price! See It Live!
Let’s Go…. Knights!!
Top 15 hotels Closest to UCF Knights – Spectrum Stadium in Orlando, Florida by Sports Trips
- 0.1 mile Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, By Marriott
- 0.1 mile Aloft Orlando Downtown
- 0.3 mile Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando-Downtown
- 0.7 mile Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/Downtown
- 0.7 mile Marriott Orlando Downtown
- 1.0 mile Residence Inn By Marriott Orlando Downtown
- 1.1 mile Crowne Plaza Hotel Orlando-Downtown
- 1.1 mile Courtyard By Marriott Orlando Downtown
- 1.5 mile DoubleTree By Hilton Orlando Downtown
- 1.9 mile Best Western Orlando West
- 2.5 mile Comfort Suites Downtown Orlando
- 4.3 mile Park Plaza Hotel Orlando – Winter Park
- 4.5 mile Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area
- 5.0 mile Residence Inn By Marriott Orlando At Millenia
- 6.0 mile Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Nearest Universal Orlando
- 6.1 mile Residence Inn By Marriott Near Universal Orlando
Spectrum Stadium is located in Orlando, Florida. It is the home of the UCF Knights. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to UCF Knights, offering you the best rates on Spectrum Stadium hotels.
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Orlando now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make Orlando restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your Knights Game Day weekend. OpenTable to make your reservations today!
Tailgating Policies and Times
Tailgating offers a special time for reunions of family, friends and alumni. UCF is pleased to host these gatherings and also to welcome all of our guests to campus. In order to ensure that everyone has a safe and memorable game day experience, UCF expects all fans to celebrate responsibly and adhere to the following rules while on campus. Failure to abide by these rules may, among other consequences, result in removal from campus, loss of season-ticket privileges, student disciplinary action or arrest.
All fans are expected to be respectful to university property and all of the fans around them. Drunkenness, vandalism, obscene or harassing behavior and violence (or threats of violence) will not be tolerated and should be reported to the nearest law enforcement official.
Controlled substances: The unlawful possession, distribution or use of any drug or controlled substance is prohibited on the UCF campus. Violators of this policy shall be subject to the full measure of state and federal laws, city and county ordinances and university disciplinary action.
The following activities are prohibited at all times:
(1) Any rapid, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
(2) Drinking contests or games or any other activities that involve the rapid and/or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages
All fans and tailgating participants are expected to clean up their trash. Trash receptacles and recycling containers are provided throughout the campus.
• No tow-behind trailers longer than 10 feet allowed in non-RV parking lots. In addition, all vehicles and other tailgating items must fit within allotted parking space. Trailer, tents, etc. may not protrude into adjacent parking spaces.
• Propane cooking grills are highly recommended for tailgating. If using charcoal, carefully dispose of hot coals in designated barrels. All open flame cooking appliances must be a minimum of 10 feet away from any building, structure or overhang.
• Portable generators (1500 watts or less) are authorized in designated surface parking lots and tailgating areas.
• Personal tents/canopies must be 10 feet x 10 feet or smaller and are only allowed directly behind the tailgating spot being used. Tents/canopies may not be set up in an adjacent tailgating spot.
• Couches and indoor furniture are not permitted outdoors.
• Kegs, glass containers and beer funnels are not authorized on campus.
• No live bands; excessively loud, amplified sound systems; DJ equipment; and turntables are allowed on campus.
• Sidewalks must be kept clear of tents,grills, furniture, speakersand other tailgating itemsat all times. For the safety of fans, power or extension cords cannot run acrosssidewalks.
• Animals, except for service animals, are not allowed on campus on game day. Anyone who brings an animal that is not a service animal will be asked to take it home.
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a Lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in Lyft.com
is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Go Uber
Blacklane offers you an innovative way to book professional, consistent and reliable ground transportation, via website or smartphone app, around the clock at transparent and competitive rates significantly below traditional limousine and chauffeur services. Blacklane does not provide its own vehicles but rather aggregates the spare capacities of local partners…Your professional driver!
Limo.com allows you to book a limousine service and party buses throughout the United States for Sports, weddings, proms, corporate outings, and more. When booking a party bus rental or limousine rental check the rates, availability, and all vehicle options right on the website. Booking a limousine or party bus has become a lot easier to do without having to hunt for the best available price. Provide the information needed to book a limo or party bus in your area and find results in minutes with a variety of different prices.
Limo.com is a nationwide marketplace where independently owned limousine and party bus companies compete for your business. No matter what the size of your travel group or the destination. Limo.com arranges straightforward access to the best limousine service with the ideal vehicle for each and every trip. If you are traveling with a larger than average group a party bus rental can suit your needs.
Charter Bus Rental
How do we have such a large library of limos and party bus rentals across the country? works with thousands of companies in your area to provide you with the best available option. Book a bus service to a wedding, corporate event, airport transfer, anniversary, or night on the town with one of our many affiliates that work with us. Do not spend your time searching online for a charter bus service, you will find what you are looking for in our network and at a price that can fit your travel needs.
Directions to UCF Main Campus
1. From Orlando International Airport:
Take State Road 528 East (Beach Line) to State Road 417 sorth. Take 417 north to University Boulevard exit east onto University Boulevard. Continue east on University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
2. From Orlando-Sanford International Airport:
Take Lake Mary Boulevard to State Road 417 south. Take 417 south to the University Boulevard exit. Go east onto University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
From the North:
3A. Option 1 – Take the Florida Turnpike South to State Road 408 east. Take 408 east to 417 north. Take 417 north to University Boulevard. Exit east onto University Boulevard and drive approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
3B. Option 2 – Take I-95 South. Take State Road 50 West to Alafaya Trail. Turn right on Alafaya Trail and go north for about two miles. Make a right turn on University Boulevard at the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
From the South and Melbourne Area:
4A. Option 1 – Take the Florida Turnpike north and exit onto I-4 east. Continue until you reach State Road 408 east. Take 408 east to 417 north. Take 417 north to the University Boulevard exit. Continue east on University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
4B. Option 2 – Take I-95 north to State Road 520 west. Continue west and the road will merge with State Road 50 west. Take State Road 50 west to Alafaya Trail. Turn right on Alafaya Trail and go north for approximately two miles. Make a right turn on University Boulevard at the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
From the East:
5A. Option 1 – Take State Road 50 west to Alafaya Trail. Turn right on Alafaya Trail and go north for approximately two miles. Make a right turn on University Boulevard at the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
5B. Option 2 -Take I-4 west to 417 south. Take 417 south to the University Boulevard exit. Exit east onto University Boulevard and continue east on University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
6. From the West Tampa Area:
Take I-4 east to 417 north. Take 417 north to University Boulevard. Exit east onto University Boulevard. Continue east on University Boulevard for approximately two miles to the main entrance of the campus (corner of University Boulevard and Alafaya Trail).
College Football National Championship Tickets | Travel Packages