Whether you are planning a visit to the University of Massachusetts, heading out on the road to watch your Minutemen play that big away game, or just want to do some sightseeing in the Amherst area, your CFB | UMass Minutemen Tickets | Travel Packages | Hotels Near Stadium, has everything you need right here!
We hope that you will find using sportstrips.com a great resource for all of your sports traveling needs. Early bird rates and discounts apply when booking your event tickets, flights, hotels, and rental cars, so book as early as possible. Book and Build your customized trip today for a remarkable price! See It Live!
Let’s Go…. Minutemen!!
Are you making restaurant reservations? Would you like to do it the easy way? OpenTable makes it easy to make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat the crowd and make your reservations in Amherst now. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make Amherst restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot for your Minutemen Game Day weekend. OpenTable to make your reservations today!
McGuirk Stadium Tailgating Policies
– Tailgating is permitted four (4) hours prior to the game start and 90 minutes after the end of the game. Parking lots will remain closed until the designated timeframe has begun (i.e. 11:00 a.m. parking lot entry for a 3:00 p.m. game start). No parking or standing on roads prior to lots being open for tailgating.
– Fans that are still present in the parking lots at the start of the game will be asked to enter the stadium or leave the tailgate area.
– Vehicles and associated tailgating activities may occupy only one parking space in the designated lots. Saving parking spots and double parking will not be allowed. For information on hosting designated tailgate opportunities through large group ticket sales, contact 413-545-1401.
– UMass Police and UMass Parking Services will be on site to ensure proper traffic flow within the parking lots. You will be directed where to park.
– University regulations and state laws on drug and alcohol consumption will be enforced.
– All beverages must be consumed from non-glass containers. Kegs, beer balls, or other large quantity containers are prohibited.
– Drinking games (including the simulation of drinking games) or other activities involving rapid and/or excessive alcohol consumption are not allowed.
– All tailgating is confined to the area of your parking space up to the maroon line in the aisle. The area between the maroon lines is for emergency vehicle access.
– Please be aware that UMass is a Tobacco Free campus.
– Unauthorized sale of merchandise, food, or beverage is prohibited.
– Hot coal disposal containers will be available in designated tailgating lots.
– Amplified sound that may disrupt other fans is not allowed; this includes external stereo speakers or the use of a DJ.
– Please be sure to clean up your tailgate area and respect the fans around you. Trash and recycling bins will be available in various locations in Parking Lot 11, Lot 22, and Lot 33.
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a Lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in Lift.com
is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Go Uber
Blacklane offers you an innovative way to book professional, consistent and reliable ground transportation, via website or smartphone app, around the clock at transparent and competitive rates significantly below traditional limousine and chauffeur services. Blacklane does not provide its own vehicles but rather aggregates the spare capacities of local partners…Your professional driver!
Limo.com allows you to book a limousine service and party buses throughout the United States for Sports, weddings, proms, corporate outings, and more. When booking a party bus rental or limousine rental check the rates, availability, and all vehicle options right on the website. Booking a limousine or party bus has become a lot easier to do without having to hunt for the best available price. Provide the information needed to book a limo or party bus in your area and find results in minutes with a variety of different prices.
Limo.com is a nationwide marketplace where independently owned limousine and party bus companies compete for your business. No matter what the size of your travel group or the destination. Limo.com arranges straightforward access to the best limousine service with the ideal vehicle for each and every trip. If you are traveling with a larger than average group a party bus rental can suit your needs.
Charter Bus Rental
How do we have such a large library of limos and party bus rentals across the country? works with thousands of companies in your area to provide you with the best available option. Book a bus service to a wedding, corporate event, airport transfer, anniversary, or night on the town with one of our many affiliates that work with us. Do not spend your time searching online for a charter bus service, you will find what you are looking for in our network and at a price that can fit your travel needs.
DIRECTIONS TO MCGUIRK ALUMNI STADIUM
1 University Drive, Amherst, MA 01003
From the North: Route 91 South to Exit 25 – At the end of the ramp turn left and follow the road to the intersection – turn right onto Routes 5 & 10 South – go 1 mile, then left onto 116 South, then eight miles to UMass exit – Left at the end of the ramp onto Massachusetts Avenue. Take a right at the first set of lights (usually blinking yellow) and proceed approximately one-quarter mile. The stadium entrance will be on your right.
From the South: Route 91 North to Exit 19 (Northampton/Amherst) – Right onto Route 9 and go approximately five miles, just past the Amherst-Hadley town line. Take a left at the lights (just after the Stop and Shop on the left-hand side) onto University Drive. Go through one set of lights and the entrance to the stadium will be on your left.
From the East: Mass Pike (Route 90) West to Exit 4 (West Springfield) onto Route 91 North to Exit 19 (Northampton/Amherst) – Right onto Route 9 and go approximately five miles, just past the Amherst-Hadley town line. Take a left at the lights (just after the Stop and Shop on the left-hand side) onto University Drive. Go through one set of lights and the entrance to the stadium will be on your left.
From the West: Mass Pike (Route 90) East to Exit 4 (West Springfield) onto Route 91 North to Exit 19 (Northampton/Amherst) – Right onto Route 9 and go approximately five miles, just past the Amherst-Hadley town line. Take a left at the lights (just after the Stop and Shop on the left-hand side) onto University Drive. Go through one set of lights and the entrance to the stadium will be on your left.
College Football National Championship Tickets | Travel Packages