Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Tickets | College Football Travel Packages | BB&T Field Hotels | Hospitality
Whether you are planning a visit to Wake Forest University, heading out on the road to watch your Demon Deacons play that big away game, or just want to do some sightseeing in the Winston-Salem area, your CFB | Wake Forest Demon Deacons Tickets | Travel Packages | Hotels Near Stadium, has everything you need right here!
Find flights to Winston-Salem on Spirit Airlines, Frontier, JetBlue and more. Fly round-trip. Search for flights at Sports Trips now to find the best Flight deals. We compile a list of flights best matching your price and travel needs. Compare the best deals and lowest prices to find your next flight to Winston-Salem.
Looking for a hotel near the BB&T Field in Winston-Salem, NC? Sports Trips has you covered with Preferred hotels that are minutes from BB&T Field. We will help you find and book the best and the closest hotel for the best price. Use our simple form to find hotels, motels, Suites, and lodging near BB&T Field in Winston-Salem , NC. Sports Trips helps you find great deals on high-quality hotels. Check out guest reviews and ratings
Looking for car rentals in Winston-Salem? Search prices for Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, and Hertz. Compare car rental in Winston-Salem , NC and find the cheapest prices from all major brands. Find low fares and special discounts. Reserve your car today!
Top 15 hotels Closest to Wake Forest Demon Deacons – BB&T Field in Winston-Salem, North Carolina by Sports Trips
- 0.4 mile Courtyard Winston-Salem University
- 0.5 mile WINSTON-SALEM HOTEL AND SPA
- 1.8 mile Residence Inn Winston-Salem University Area
- 2.2 mile Kimpton Cardinal Hotel
- 2.2 mile Embassy Suites By Hilton Winston Salem
- 2.3 mile Hotel Indigo Winston-salem Downtown
- 2.6 mile Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Winston-Salem Downtown
- 2.8 mile Brookstown Inn
- 2.8 mile Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem Downtown West
- 3.5 mile Quality Inn University
- 3.6 mile DoubleTree By Hilton Winston Salem
- 3.7 mile Baymont By Wyndham Winston Salem
- 4.1 mile Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem/University Area
- 4.3 mile Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall
- 4.4 mile Best Western Plus Hanes Mall
- 4.6 mile Holiday Inn Express Winston-salem
BB&T Field is located in Winston-Salem, NC. It is the home of the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. Sports Trips is your source for a complete listing of hotels closest to Wake Forest Demon Deacons, offering you the best rates on BB&T Field hotels.
Make restaurant reservations the easy way. Beat The Crowd, Reserve A Table In Winton-Salem, NC. Read reviews, explore menus & photos. Make restaurant reservations & find the perfect spot to dine on your Wake Forest Demon Deacon Game Day weekend.Open Table
Wake Forest Football Tailgating Etiquette
The following tailgating etiquette will be in effect for the 2015 Wake Forest football season to ensure a safe and enjoyable tailgating experience
for our fans. The Department of Athletics encourages fans to arrive early, tailgate, and enjoy Demon Deacon Football.
Our students, faculty, staff, and fans are all valuable members of our Wake Forest family and your attendance and participation at the games is a
big part of our success. In order to make your experience and that of those with and around you a positive one, our number one priority for
tailgating is your safety. Enjoy the game and GO DEACS!!!
1. NO GAS POWERED GENERATORS ALLOWED – For safety reasons, gas powered generators are not allowed due to the combustible
situation gasoline presents.
2. GRILLS AND KEGS – Propane/gas grills should be used when tailgating. However, we ask that propane tanks be limited to the 5-10 gallon
size. Charcoal grills are discouraged due to the waste they produce. Kegs are permissible, however, groups providing kegs are also responsible
for monitoring consumption and making sure those consuming alcohol are of legal age. NO LIQUOR ALLOWED! Action will be taken.
3. NO GLASS CONTAINERS – Again, for safety considerations, we ask that all tailgaters use cups only – No Glass, please!
4. PARKING – Due to space limitations, no spaces are allowed to be used for tailgating. Please use grassy areas, curbs, or the area behind your
vehicle. Buses, RVs, rental trucks, and trailers, etc. will be directed to park in the LJVM Coliseum parking lots. These vehicles will not be
allowed in the BB&T Field lots. Those with special RV requests may contact the Ticket Office at 758-3322 to obtain a parking pass. Certain
rules and regulations apply and supplies are limited.
5. TENTS – All tents are restricted to grassy areas – no tents should be erected in parking lot due to space limitations and for emergency access
into and through the parking lot.
6. NO EXTERNAL STEREO SYSTEMS ALLOWED – Out of courtesy to others using the same parking lots, only portable radio/stereo units
(boom boxes) will be permitted. Remember though, for safety reasons, house stereo units requiring an external power source will not be
7. ATTEND THE GAME – As has been the practice for many years, all tailgate parties will need to cease by the start of the game. This allows
for the limited game day operations, security, and medical staff to turn their attention to those inside the stadium confines and is for the safety of
all those attending the game. The parking lots will be cleared by University and Winston-Salem police officers beginning 30 minutes prior to
kick-off. Tailgaters will be asked to enter the game or leave the parking lots. Thank you for your cooperation.
8. BEHAVIOR – Please be respectful of other tailgaters around you. As Wake Forest fans, we rely on you not only to follow these policies, but to
help enforce them with those around you. Wake Forest promotes a family atmosphere in the parking lot and inside the stadium.
9. MISCELLANEOUS – Please pick up and bag your trash before entering the game. Personal bags brought into the stadium are subject to
search. In case of emergency, please contact the Operations Staff at 336-758-GAME(4263) or by texting “WAKE” message & location
to 69050 or dial 911. First Aid personnel can be located on the West Concourse under Section 10, with satellite stations located behind sections
1 and 20.
10. LIMITED RE-ENTRY – Beginning at the conclusion of the 1st quarter patrons may scan their ticket out at any gate. Patrons must then have
their ticket scanned back in for re-entry.
11. PROHIBITED ITEMS – The following items are prohibited within the gates of BB&T Field:
• Alcoholic beverages
• Outside food or drink
• Ice Chests/Coolers
• Bags larger than 1’x1’x1’
• Metal seat cushions or folding chairs
• Artificial noisemakers
• Signs on poles
• Balls & Frisbees
• Shoes with wheels (wheelies)
• Strollers (Umbrella strollers are permitted)
• Video cameras
• Laptop Computers
• Cameras with a lens greater than 6”
• Laser pointers
• Anything deemed hazardous or unsafe by WFUPD, WSPD, or Event Staff
Thank you for your cooperation and support of Wake Forest football.
Wake Forest University
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button. Lyft now operates in over 200 U.S. cities. get a friendly, affordable ride within minutes. Just tap a button, and you’ll get picked up by a Lyft driver. When the ride ends, the automatically charges your saved credit card. No need to carry cash! To see a list of cities we’re currently in Lift.com
is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Go Uber
Blacklane offers you an innovative way to book professional, consistent and reliable ground transportation, via website or smartphone app, around the clock at transparent and competitive rates significantly below traditional limousine and chauffeur services. Blacklane does not provide its own vehicles but rather aggregates the spare capacities of local partners…Your professional driver!
Limo.com allows you to book a limousine service and party buses throughout the United States for Sports, weddings, proms, corporate outings, and more. When booking a party bus rental or limousine rental check the rates, availability, and all vehicle options right on the website. Booking a limousine or party bus has become a lot easier to do without having to hunt for the best available price. Provide the information needed to book a limo or party bus in your area and find results in minutes with a variety of different prices.
Limo.com is a nationwide marketplace where independently owned limousine and party bus companies compete for your business. No matter what the size of your travel group or the destination. Limo.com arranges straightforward access to the best limousine service with the ideal vehicle for each and every trip. If you are traveling with a larger than average group a party bus rental can suit your needs.
Charter Bus Rental
How do we have such a large library of limos and party bus rentals across the country? works with thousands of companies in your area to provide you with the best available option. Book a bus service to a wedding, corporate event, airport transfer, anniversary, or night on the town with one of our many affiliates that work with us. Do not spend your time searching online for a charter bus service, you will find what you are looking for in our network and at a price that can fit your travel needs.
Driving to the Reynolda Campus
WASHINGTON, D.C. (and points north)
Take I-95 south to I-85 south to I-40 west. In Winston-Salem take Business 40 to
the Silas Creek Parkway North exit and follow the signs.
RALEIGH (and points east)
Take I-40 west to Winston-Salem. Take Business 40 to the Silas Creek Parkway
North exit and follow the signs.
CHARLOTTE (and points south)
Take I-77 north to I-40. Go east toward Winston-Salem. Merge onto Business 40.
Take the Silas Creek Parkway North exit and follow the signs.
ASHEVILLE (and points west)
Take I-40 east to Winston-Salem. Take Business 40 to the Silas Creek Parkway
North exit and follow the signs.